The possibilities are endless when you choose the short sale specialists at Winged Foot Title to close your Bank of America short sale (or any other short sale for that matter ).
The details of this Bank of America Short Sale are remarkable:
- The original loan amount was $328,650.
- The approval netted the lender $215,196.93 which was approximately 65% of the original loan.
- The approval resulted in 91.73% of the approved purchase price of $234,600.
- The realtor commissions were approved at 6% of the approved purchase price of $234,600.
- Did we mention the approval came in 37 business days?
But that’s not all!
Bank of America agreed to “waive the remaining balance due on the loan and release the borrower from further obligation therein, and waive all rights to pursue further judgment or deficiency.”
Here is the actual Bank of America Approval Letter.
Are you being challenged by a Bank of America short sale? If so, your local Fort Myers Title Company can help. Contact us or call us at (239) 985-4142. We service all of Southwest Florida including: Fort Myers, Estero, Bonita Springs, Naples, Cape Coral, Lehigh Acres, Pine Island, Punta Gorda and Port Charlotte.