Florida Title Company Sponsors Florida Realtor® Convention & Tradeshow and Real Estate BarCamp in Orlando, Florida.
Looking for reasons to go to the Florida REALTOR® Convention and “We’ll Make You A Star” Tradeshow on August 25th-26th?
Here are a few noteworthy reasons that will get you motivated to come to Orlando for the Convention:
- Vast array of networking opportunities with the top ranking REALTORS® and vendors in the state.
- “Let’s get Political” as you meet the key legislatures and make sure your REALTOR® voices are heard.
- Meet the “best of the best” and be motivated by the states top REALTOR® sales associates.
- Find out the industries latest tech tips and marketing ideas at the REALTOR® Tradeshow Tech Expo.
- “Behind Every Top Producer is a Top Director”. Come by and meet the Top Director, Chris Black, owner and founder of Winged Foot Title at their booth at the Expo. Get tips and tools on How to Survive Short Sales.
- Empowering Education Sessions, including the new “Real Estate BarCamp”, which is a 1 DAY FREE EVENT at Rosen Shingle Creek.
The FREE BarCamp is a newer event to the Florida REALTOR® Convention. It follows a peer-to-peer learning process some refer to as the “un-conference”, since the audience members are the ones speaking. There is no better way to learn and grow your business then to attend, listen and collaborate in this type of mastermind groups and best yet it’s FREE!!!
How does it work… well, you just need to show up, look at the big writeboard to find the topics that interest you most, and then go to the room at the designated time.
Some of the topics may include:
- Social Media
- Google Me Branding
- Facebook Pages
- Data Mining
- Geolocation, location, location
- Short Sales
- Google Analytics
- Smart Phone Apps
- Video Screen Capture
Last but not least, Thursday evening, August 25th, is the Beatles Bash. Come watch “1964 The Tribute” which is one of the best Beatles tribute band around!
To register or to find out more about these events visit the following web site:
Look forward to seeing you there!
Have questions? Need a Title Insurance Quote?
Call our office at (239) 985-4142 or contact us online.
PS. Find out what last years attendees said about the Real Estate BarCamp: